Friday, January 4, 2013

Stars & Daylilies: Star Bright Makeup Tutorial

     Hey everybody! I'm Jessica Faith and I'm here to inform you that AddisonThe15th is starting makeup tutorials! To kick it all off I'm going to do a series I have decided to call Stars & Daylilies, because this series is inspired by the Day, Night & Play 77-Piece Collection from Ulta.
     The first tutorial in this series is called "Star Bright", because this is a bright look with shimmery natural colors. I used only three colors, all from Ulta, for this look. Here's the tutorial! I hope you like it!
This look is definately an everyday look. You could wear this anywhere.



Products Used:

     - Too Faced Shadow Insurance *

     - NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk *

     - Maybelline Define-A-Line Eyeliner in Ebony Black *

     - Maybelline Define-A-Lash Lengthening Mascara in Very Black *

     - Liplicious Lip Gloss in Marshmallow Creme

 ULTA 77-Piece Day, Night & Play Collection Makeup Kit *
     - Ulta Eyeshadow in Stardust, Cashmere, & Silk
     - Ulta Lipstick in Cappuccino 227

* All of these products can be found at ULTA

     If you get the Jumbo Eye Pencil, you'll also want to get a NYX 2-In-1 Pencil Sharpener.


 
 
      These are not my favorite pictures of myself, but I wanted you to get a good look at the colors and what they do for the eyes. I hope you enjoyed this tutorial! If you try this look tweet me a photo at @JesseFaithR
      I would love to see what you come up with! Until the next post, have a wonderful week and may the sun always shine your way! Bye!
 
Twitter: JesseFaithR
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessicafaith19/

No comments:

Post a Comment