Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas DIY Gift Sets

     Two of my friends had some great gift ideas! These were so awesome I just had to blog about them! The first one I want to share with you is this awesome DIY gift basket in a vase...soooo it is more like a gift vase!
 
     All of the stuff fit in here before I took it all out. She put some great stuff in here and I'm going to list it all and talk about each product, but I liked this idea because almost any girl will appreciate a gift like this! You can put body spray in there, those little Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers, lotion, a nail file, maybe some nail polish. Fill it with a bunch of tiny things every girl needs and you have a wonderful gift!
     In the vase I got for Christmas there was a bath bomb and a cute package of shower gel from Simple Pleasures in Sweet Candy Dreams, glitter snowflake ornament,
 
     holiday candy cane hand cream from Ulta and a pink loofah, travel eyelash curler & shimmery lip gloss stack, and a "Sweet Dreams" night mask.
 
 
 
     Another good gift set I got was a scarf with some yummy goodies! So simple, especially if you don't like the idea of going out and finding a bunch of little things or you want to give a simple gift like a clothing item a little something extra! I also loved this idea, because you can get a bag matching the persons personality like my friend did. I love kittens! They are so cute! I'm also a photographer and I thought this picture was beautiful! Inside my kitty gift bag was a fluffy scarf and a holiday baggy with cookies, chocolates, and a candy cane inside. YUM!
 
 

 
      These are definately ideas I will use next year if I can! Thank you shout out to the two awesome girls who gave me this gift! I love you both! As for all of my subscribers, I hope you feel enlightened and until next time, may the sun always shine your way!







No comments:

Post a Comment