Monday, June 24, 2013

The LORD Looks @ the Heart!

I love playing with makeup! It's one of my favorite art mediums! When I wear it, especially when I come up with a new look I really like, it makes me feel more confident and creative :) I love making other women feel the same when they learn a new tip about how to apply makeup or take care of their skin. BUT I want to remind everyone that it is really what's on the inside that counts. Looking clean and well put together can help make a good first impression but it's the person underneath who makes all the difference!

But the LORD said to Samuel, "Don't judge by his appearance or height, for I have rejected him. The LORD doesn't see things the way you see them. People judge by outward appearance, but The Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7

Have a great Moday everybody! I hope you are inspired!

& Don't forget to check out the summer look for rainy days on this rainy day! ;D I filmed it in Colorado so the lighting is not all that great but it's just good enough lol


Also, I finished the June AddiUpdate last night! So go check that put too! After all, better late than never, right? It's got a few really exciting products I wanted to share with you and the May YouTube video favorite is revealed! Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment