Sunday, June 23, 2013

June AddiUpdate for 2013

     June has been such a fun month and I'm really sorry this is being posted late again. I was traveling and I wanted to post at least one travel vlog first. But most of my May favorites were beauty products. What I did for the favorites this time since I was gone was I just did the things I bought in May that I liked enough to take with me on my trips.

 
     My May Favorites;
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Ultra-Hydrating Body Butter with Radiance from Sephora
- Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes from Sephora
- Special-Edition Beauty That Counts Mary Kay NouriShine Plus Lip Gloss and Crème Lipstick
- Mary Kay Cream Eye Color in Beach Blonde
- Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink
Song: Walking On Air by Kerli
YouTube Video: 3 MINUTE MAKEUP CHALLENGE from kandee Johnson



      There were a few brands offering products to help with charities and I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity and let you guys know what is out there. The two brands and collections I bought from were Josie Maran's Model Citizen collection which donates 10% of the sales to ISF and the Mary Kay Beauty That Counts collection that donates a dollar for each product to the Mary Kay Foundation. Josie Maran also has makeup remover wipes to support the Natural Resources Defense Council's Polar Bear SOS initiative. A portion of every package of Bear Naked Wipes sold goes towards their protection. And they are endangered, so this aid is very important in keeping these animals on the face of the earth. So I definitely encourage you guys to go check out these products and see if you're interested in helping out. ISF is pretty much a wonder charity, they do everything from protecting animals to green technology. They do a lot of environmental conservation and aid in ending animal cruelty. The Mary Kay Foundation helps women learn how to form healthy relationships and get out of domestic violence situations.

Here is my May 2013 collage!


No comments:

Post a Comment