Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Award-Winning Conversation #1 (Why Hermits Are Valuable.)

I think in life it is super important to point out those moments where you said something incredibly meaningful, philosophical, or sarcastic enough to end up on Gilmore Girls, but there was no one there to film you or write it down. The moments when you are very thankful for Facebook messaging, copy & paste, and blogger.com. Those times when you need a little public interjection on a private conversation...Okay, maybe that last one shouldn't be a reason. By the way, make sure you are in a sarcastic mood when you read this because nearly 99.98% of this ranting was sarcasm. Enjoy!

Me : why are there no trust worthy high schoolers out there to petsit anymore? Seriously, where did all the MEs go?! I was friends with a bunch of them in school. I know they exist. This is why I am not having children ever. finding sitters is annoying and just reminds me that everyone out there is untrustworthy and hates animals. We are living in my worst nightmare...Had to get that out there. Thank you for listening

Dad : What happened?

Me : I'm going through my contacts and realizing that I can never get any pets or adopt any orphans when I am out on my own unless I get all new friends. Out of everyone I know, there are only a total of two saints without fulltime jobs, and absolutely no dependable lifeless hermits, which at the time of my friend-picking hour did not seem so valuable, but now that I've had time to think about my decision I'm wondering; Where are all the hermits? And do they charge by the hour?

Dad : I'm sorry.

...Momentary Commentary : Am I wondering if he even read that second rant? No. Am I wondering if I rant too much? Not really. I am a girl after all. Should I be worried that this blog will get picked up by a Hollywood producer who will make a short film about it? Probably...The REAL Question; Am I wondering if this blog is going to make people afraid I will blog about them out frustration or boredom? ...It's an interesting thought...I'll let you know... ;)

Me : I'm going to blog this conversation.

Dad : ok

No comments:

Post a Comment