Wednesday, February 20, 2013

S&D: S'mores Face Makeup Tutorial

     I know when someone says "s'mores face" you probably think of a child with a smile covered in chocolate and sticky marshmallow goop, but I am about to show you what my s'mores face looks like! Behold! The great and powerful magic art of makeup! This is a simple, not too flashy look I came up with for if you are going to a bonfire or a girls night or you can even use this as an every day kind of look if you want to. It is totally up to you. I had fun playing with these colors and I thought this was a cute look, so I hope you like it and enjoy!



    I tried to keep it very casual, but fun at the same time.



     The products I used for this look:



- Too Faced Shadow Insurance

- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

- ULTA Eyeshadow in Naked, Trendsetter, & Lustre

- ULTA Good Girl Eyeshadow Quad

- Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

- Joelle Bronzer

- ULTA Blush in Sweet Cheeks

- Liplicious Lip Gloss in Marshmallow Creme




     Hope you've been inspired and until next time, may the sun always shine your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment