Friday, February 1, 2013

Naked Skin Beauty Balm & January Glam Bag

     I got Urban Decay's Naked Skin Beauty Balm a little over 2 weeks ago and I am already seeing results! My skin does not feel as dirty or fragile as it used to and I have had hardly any breakouts since using it!


 
 
     From Sephora I got;
- the Urban Decay Naked Skin Beauty Balm Broad Spectrum SPF 20
- an OJON Dry Recovery Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner deluxe sample duo
- a Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream deluxe sample
- a Dolce & Gabbana The One sample
- DKNY pureDKNY Verbena Scent Spray
- & a Stella McCartney L.I.L.Y sample
 
 
 
     In my January ipsy Glam Bag I got;
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter
- Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Frappe
- Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray
- SOHO “Get a Grip” Crease Brush
 
     The Argan Oil was my favorite this month! Mostly because I have used it every day since getting it. This stuff, plus the Beauty Balm, has made my face smoother and tougher. Both are kind of expensive, but I think they are worth the price. The beauty balm cancels out having to by a separate primer, sunscreen, and anti-aging cream, because it does all three. You can use it as a moisturizer too, but I like the Argan Oil. I put it on my face before the beauty balm. The Argan Oil hydrates and nourishes the skin. I also use it for split ends, eye lash conditioner, and for my cuticles. It appears to be helping with acne too! I do not get very many blemishes, but these two products have made them almost completely disappear.
 
    This bag is so cool! I am so excited to get my next one! It is like getting a present each month. I get to try new products at a low price and I would have never tried the Argan Oil without this bag, because I would not have believed what this stuff can do. It is amazing!
 
    Keep in mind guys, God made us all unique! Every face is different and what works for me may not work for you, but branch out, try new things, and share your knowledge with the people around you. All my info is below if you want to learn more and until next time, may the sun always shine your way!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment