Thursday, February 7, 2013

AddiUpdate for February 2013

     I know. I know. It has been four months, but I am really excited about this update. This is the first non-slideshow update I have ever posted and would love to know what everyone thinks. Is there information I did not include you would have liked me to mention? Is there anything you do not or do want me to have in the next update?
     In this update I talked about The Host, Iron Man 3, Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, The Amazing Spider-Man 2



     Here are the images I found for The Host. I am super stoked to see this! The trailer looks so good. I included a link to the trailer in the description box for this update.


 


 


 
 
 
     The Host is based off the novel by Stephenie Meyer and will be starring Saoirse Ronan as the main character (Melanie Stryder/Wanda), Max Irons, Jake Abel, Diane Kruger, Frances Fisher, & William Hurt. It will be in theaters March 29, 2013. It is directed by Andrew Niccol, who wrote and directed the film "In Time".

     Iron Man 3 hits theaters May 3! Robert Downey Jr. and Gwyneth Paltrow are back as Tony Stark (a.k.a. Iron Man) and Pepper Potts.

 
     Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters is finally coming out August 16! I just read the book and it is amazing! Logan Lerman will of course be playing Percy. Sean Bean will be back as Zeus. Alexandra Daddario, Jake Abel, and Brandon T. Jackson will all be returning. Hermes and Chiron were sadly recast, both by amazing actors, but I am disappointed the old actors will not be in this movie. Nathan Fillion from Firefly will play Hermes and Anthony Head from Buffy the Vampire Slayer will play Chiron. Stanley Tucci, Missi Pyle, Leven Rambin, Daniel Cudmore from the Twilight Saga, Douglas Smith, and Robert Maillet from Sherlock Holmes will be joining the Percy Jackson cast.
 
 
     The next Thor movie and The Hunger Games: Catching Fire will be in theaters this November. This next Hunger Games film will star Jennifer Lawrence, Elizabeth Banks, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Sam Claflin, Woody Harrelson, Stanley Tucci, Donald Sutherland,  and Willow Shields.
 
 
     The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be out May 2, 2014 and Shailene Woodley will play Mary Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment