Saturday, March 2, 2013

S&D: Glinda the Good Witch Inspired Makeup

     So, when I was experimenting with the colors for this tutorial, I was originally invisioning a princess look, but when I finally came up with this look it reminded me of Glinda the Good Witch and since Oz the Great and Powerful is coming out this Friday, what could be better than creating a look you can wear when you go see the movie?! It is still very princess-like, but it has a fairy quality to it. I really like how it turned out. I also added a little Glinda nail tutorial at the end. Let me know what you think!

 
 

 
     Products used:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- ULTA Eyeshadows in Tiara, Calla Lily, and Pearl
- Almay Intense i-color 402 (smoky eyes for blue eyes)
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
- Maybelline Define-A-Line in Ebony Black
- Maybelline Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara
- ULTA Cheek Colors in Flush and Sweet Cheeks
- ULTA Bit of Berry Lipstick
 
- China Glaze Base Coat
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Frappe
- wet n wild sparked nail polish
- Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment