Friday, March 7, 2014

February ipsy Glam Bag Opening: The Look of Love (2014)

The Look of Love

 This was an awesome month for ipsy! I really liked the cream eye shadow best, but these are all great products! I love the bag for this month! It's all pink on the outside with a white zipper and the ipsy logo on the zipper tab. It's got pink leopard print on the inside which is just icing on the cake for me, because I am a leopard print addict!



 - POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in Peony Petal
The full-size version is $16, so I am really really really excited to try this! POP Beauty is definitely one of my favorite makeup brands. I was introduced to them by ipsy and I always like getting new products from them in my glam bag, especially since it's one of those brands I can get at ULTA, so when I like the product, I know I can get it from there and I don't have to go through the hassle of buying it from an online individual company.


 - Zoya Nail Polish in Odette
One of the great things about ipsy is that they often send their subscribers products that have just come out on the market or products that are about to come out on the market, and a lot of times these products are full-size. The nail polish for this month was no exception! Odette is a new color from ZOYA's Naturel collection. It retails for $9, so it is moderately pricy.




 - City Color Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon
This product only retails for $2.99, which is pretty much what I guessed when I saw the packaging, but it is a really pretty color.


 - Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in Ambrosia
This was by far one of the coolest products I have ever gotten in my ipsy glam bag. I love the formula! It goes on smooth and sets up like a powder. The color is beautiful! I like Tini Beauty a lot! Especially the Nailtini nail lacquer. They give a lot of those nail lacquers in the ipsy glam bag. I think I have gotten three so far, but I have never gotten anything else from Tini Beauty, and the cream shadow is worth $18! SERIOUSLY! The coolest product!




 - Dr. Lin Skincare Acne Spot Corrector
I don't need or want this product, but it retails for $8.99 and I'm sure I can find someone who wants it or needs it.




The whole bag is probably worth about $55 and it only cost me $10. Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/10kn




YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/AddisonThe15th
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/AddisonThe15th/170779189612027
Email: jessicafaithmakeup@ymail.com
Twitter: JesseFaithR
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessicafaith19/
Instagram: jessicafaithr

No comments:

Post a Comment