Thursday, October 24, 2013

the Art of Beauty ipsy Glam Bag (October 2013)

I loved this month's ipsy glam bag! This was one of my favorites!!!!! The theme was art, so the pictures and the artwork for this month and the bag--they were all really fun!


I saw a lot of fun bag artwork done with the bag this month! You can check that out on the ipsy fan page on facebook! Please do, it's awesome! Here's mine and it is bland because I'm to busy to do artwork outside of my painting class right now.


Loved the artwork for this month!


Ok so now to the REALLY good stuff! First off, my favorite product from this month was the deliciously smelling sparkly Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly. So amazing! Amazing, amazing, amazing! And freaking $19.00! It's like twice as much as I paid for the bag! So right there the bag pays for itself...sorta. It is an incredible lip gloss though. It makes my lips feel good too, soooooo BONUS!


Another product I liked very much was the Zoya nail polish. The color is beautiful and young. It is a good fall color, but I think the one I got would make an even better summer color. Zoya nail polish retails for $8 and it is good quality nail polish. So with the lip gloss that is already $27 worth of product for $10 + the bag.


La Fresh® Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes were in my bag this month and I am always needing more wipes for when I travel, like smaller package, but this is not one of my favorite brands. These wipes just are not very good at getting my makeup off. But this is still a useful sample. This size sample would retail for $5.99.

 

The next product I have here is Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel. This is a travel size sample and it retails for $5. I think it is an interesting product. I love getting hair products. BUT I don't blow dry my hair so it is not really useful for me. I will probably add this to gift basket, or use it as a stocking stuffer or something. I can still do something with it, but I don't personally get to try it.



Nourish Organic Deeply Nourishing Coconut & Argan Body Lotion. Never heard of it, but it smells great and with dry skin season coming up I am super excited to try it out. This is a Target product and it is travel size so it is only 1/8 of the full-size. If I had to guess, I would probably say this sample size product is probably only worth $1.25. But I am being introduced to a new product and it is one I am looking forward to trying.


This was such a fun and wonderful bag. I'm so excited to try out these new products! The retail of this bag is at least $39.24. The ipsy subscription is only $10.00. I think that is an excellent deal!


If you would like more information or if you would like to sign up for your own ipsy glam bag subscription, you can visit this link right here; http://www.ipsy.com/?refer=u-hbparsajrppg16j2

Blog: http://friendofaddisonthe15th.blogspot.com/
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/AddisonThe15th/170779189612027
Email: jessicafaithmakeup@ymail.com
Twitter: JesseFaithR
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jessicafaith19/
Instagram: jessicafaithr

No comments:

Post a Comment