Thursday, October 11, 2012

Makeup Products I Bought This Morning

So my best friend got me an Ulta gift card for my birthday and of course I had to use immediately! She's awesome and I put the money to good use ;)
First thing I got that want to share with you guys is the Day, Night & Play 77 Piece Collection for only $19.99! It's amazing! It's a $200 value that you can get for $19.99 with a coupon I think you can find on their website (not absolutely sure, because I'm an Ulta member and I got a coupon e-mailed to me).
     
It comes in either red or pink & I got red cause the pink was too pink for me. Inside are a bunch of eyeshadow colors from Silk to Deep Sea. There are 9 lip colors next to the eye shadows, they're glossier. Please don't put them on your eyes. They are truely misleading. There is one at the end of every row of eye shadow. I think I like Verdigris the best. But there's a sparkly black I wanna try and deep blue Sapphire color I'm anxious to try.
     The 2nd item I bought was a NYX Roll On Shimmer in Green! This thing is amazing! I've wanted to get one of these for a long time and thanks to birthday money from my grandparents, I finally have one.
                      

                                     

Leesha does a tutorial and review with this product and some other products on xsparkage.com. Links below.
                                                      http://www.xsparkage.com/?p=5530    
                                                                                 &    
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=yhiGCb_tQhg

Another NYX product I bought today is Cream Eyeshadow in Gold. I wanted a gold that wasn't a powder so that when I do gold it will brighter and I think this will do the trick. I tried it out on the back of my hand and it was beautiful so I bought it.
                                
This stuff has a lip gloss brush, but it's eye shadow, trust me. Gold was the color I chose, but they have a wide variety of colors to choose from.

My final NYX product is more of a basic necessity for makeup, it's NYX eye liner. It's not super expensive, but it is good quality.

                                                                 

After I got this stuff at Ulta, I went over to Sally Beauty. They are having their Susan G. Komen for the Cure! benefit this month and every year I try to support someone who's supporting Susan G. Komen. Last year I got a bunch of grapefruit tic tacs and this year I got pink China Glaze nail polish. I don't know if tic tac is doing their fundraiser this year or not. Sally's is selling the China Glaze polish to help Komen for 4.99 you can get just a bottle of For the Cure polish by itself OR you can do what I did and get the Seche top coat/China Glaze Naked (Pink) for 7.99 and it comes with a little charm to show you helped benefit Susan G.
 
Finally the last place I visited this morning was Sephora where I got 2 more nail polishes and a birthday present from Sephora to me!
     

Both are Nails Inc. London and the first one up there is Cheyne Walk. That one was $9.50. & the other one is the wonderful magnetic nail polish which I will have to try very soon :) It's called The Strand and it was $16.
     If you are a member of Sephora, you get a birthday present every year from them and below is what I got!



Thanks for checking out the blog. I shall talk to you all again later! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment